- A strong frame, thin grips, a padded chin guard covering the steering stem combined with a magnetic lanyard cut-out switch ensure safety is the priority.
- Separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- Exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre
- Alloy swingarm, alloy sprocket carrier and sprocket for lighter weight and easy gearing changes.
- OSET controller with our exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the power, speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power.
- For riders aged 8+
- MSRP: $3099.00
The OSET is just the best thing my son has had! He has the freedom of the outdoors and quality time with his dad away from technology. My 9 year old has the 20.0 R so his dad had to go out and get the 24.0 R - Katrina Meed, California, USA
The OSET 20.0 Racing continues to dominate at National Trials events - against petrol powered machines. OSET bikes has dominated the Youth 'D' Class National Trials Championship, taking all the top places every year for the last five years and making up almost the entire entry.
Find your nearest dealer